Excite

It was his fault

Michael Jackson’s former doctor Conrad Murray is set to claim that the deceased King of Pop killed himself with an overdose of painkiller, while he was out of the room. Jackson died last June from a heart attack brought on by Propofol, which he used to help him sleep, and Dr Murray is set to go on trial later this year, charged with manslaughter of the pop legend.

Murray will, according to The Sun, claim that Jackson grabbed the painkillers while he left the room to go to the toilet, mainlining the drug and causing the heart attack that killed him. Murray then says that he gave Jackson CPR and called for help once he returned. However last week bodyguard Alberto Alvarez claimed that Murray stopped performing CPR in order to hide Propofol.

‘LA County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, under the nightstand by Jackson's bed,’ said gossip website TMZ. ‘The defence will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.’

United Kingdom - Excite Network Copyright ©1995 - 2017